If you want to learn more about Pulmonary Fibrosis, both pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatments, psychological support, disease course and progression or ways to improve one’s quality of life, please download the EU-PFF Consultation Guides for patients and HCPs here. What is more, please have a look at our in-depth 2021 and 2022 webinar series – including 10-minute summaries in 8 languages – covering key topics, e.g. diagnosis, comorbidities, digital health or genetics, as well as recordings of our virtual summit sessions.
Besides this, we would like to provide you with further resources and information – both internal and external – on this page.
Other resources, information and articles
- Article (Breathe): How treatment burden affects the carer: the experiences of three individuals (click here)
EU Declaration on Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (2016; click here)
EU-PFF Benchmarking Report Training Sessions (click here)
Article: Research perspectives in IPF (click here)
- Article (Breathe): Lung transplantation: the patient view from either side of the operating table (click here)
- Information folder: When Pulmonary Fibrosis is a hereditary condition by Longfibrose Patiëntenvereniging (click here)
- Article: Patient Reported Experiences and Delays During the Diagnostic Pathway for Pulmonary Fibrosis (click here)
- Article (Breathe): Discussing treatment burden (click here)